16 Dec 2022
What you need to do
- Gather the following documents together
- a birth certificate or passport for your child
- 100 points proof of residence - https://byronbay-h.schools.nsw.gov.au/about-our-school/enrolment.html
- Completed enrolment application form
- Phone the school to make an appointment for our Enrolment Day – Thursday 2 February. Appointments will only be made for those who have supplied the documents above prior to Wednesday 1 February at 2 pm.
- Attend your appointment at the allotted time with your child.
** Applications to enrol take approximately four business days to process at this busy time of year so your child’s start date will be during the following week.
If you are new to Byron Bay High School you may want to take a look at our Essential Guide to Byron Bay High School, or if your child is going in to Year 7, the Welcome Year 7 2022 Essential Guide