Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning.
In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
BBHS Moodle Entry Point
Byron Bay HS provides access to online learning anywhere, anytime, through the use of Moodle - an e-learning platform originally conceived in Australia by Martin Dougiamas, and now widely used internationally.
Staff and students can log into our Moodle by clicking the link above.